Founded on Industrial Technology
We are living through a fundamental shift in the way we produce, share, and consume things. Our studio is built on technologies that contribute to a new industrial world where products are:
1. Based on digital files that are easy and cheap to customize
2. Made locally, reducing shipping emissions and costs
3. Made on-demand – no stock, no warehousing, no excess waste
4. Produced affordably in small batches of 20, 50, 100 units
5. Fully circular (we are currently certifying our product catalog)
At the core of our products is Cutwork’s signature “bend” technology. Using high-precision laser tube cutting, notches are cut into metallic tubes, allowing them to be bent easily by hand. This process allows us to produce in small batches with short lead times, giving us agility to design custom products for unique spatial concepts and specialized usages.
Have some ideas about how our core technologies could be applied in innovative ways? We’d love to work with you and make something great together. Get in touch with us to learn more about our technology library and manufacturing capabilities.